Friday, April 15, 2016

What is an Ancillary Probate Case? Utah Attorney explains...

Hey Guys --

I'm at it again.

Trying to answer probate questions.

This one is fun.

Have you ever heard of an ancillary probate case before?

Weird right?

Check out this video:


So what did you think?

Did I explain it well enough for you to understand?

You need an ancillary probate case when the person who died in Utah owns property in another state that needs to be administered through the other state’s probate court.

That is as concise as I can explain it.

Please tell me your questions about the law or legal system that are burning to be answered.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon.



Michael R. Anderson, JD
Utah Probate and Business Lawyer
801-676-5507

1 comment:

  1. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!
    wills and trusts attorney

    ReplyDelete