Thursday, April 7, 2016

What is a Will? 801-676-5507 Utah Estate Planning Attorney Mike Anderson explains

A will is something that you need for your estate plan.

Remember, if you don't have a plan, I promise you that the government has one for you.

Watch my youtube video by clicking here on this link and let me know your thoughts.

A last will and testament (commonly called a "will") is a statement of what you want to have happen to your personal property and your real property when you die.  It tells the administrator of your estate (we used to call them "executors") what to do with your things.

If you need help with a will or a trust, please give me a call

I've seen some crazy things over the years.  Let me help you with your things.

I'd be honored to assist you with your estate plan.

Thanks for visiting.

Hope to see you soon.



Michael R. Anderson, JD
Utah Wills & Trusts Attorney
801-676-5507

No comments:

Post a Comment